im ready

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thegunisloaded, Feb 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. to go.

i try to tell my parents how i feel and my dad tells me to grow up, i cant take it anymore, tonight is the perfect night, im ready to go, for everyone who tryed to help me..thanks, but i dont belong in this world, im better of dead
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hang in there one more night, please. you are *not* better off dead. please get somewhere safe. sorry your parents reacted badly, but is there a friend you can go stay with until you feel safer? if you are really, seriously close to hurting yourself you can go to the emergency room at the hospital. i did that myself a few weeks ago. it was scary, and hard, and i was totally ashamed but there was a teeny tiny part of myself that wanted to live, when the other 99.9% was trying to kill me. i put that 1% in charge and went somewhere where i knew i could not attempt. know what? it saved my life.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

please don't leave us :hug: sorry your dad acted in such a way sometimes parents just cannot understand us,, is there anyway you see a counsellor, or confide in someone you trust? :hug:
  4. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

Please don't do it, you will find something you like in this world, it's human nature. Parents aren't perfect, I know that all too well from my parents fuck-ups, but they don't mean to hurt you....they're just human beings like all of us.

There are ways to feel better, I promise you...please, please don't do it, we're all here for you.
  5. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

please dont do it:sad:
  6. Im still here, unfortunetaly.

I had a failed attempt. I took about 15 of my moms vikodens and robofryed, now all I have been doing is throwing up, I dont feel so good. I need to die.
  7. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

8. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

I'm glad you're still here.. Sorry your parents lack understanding. Please seek help. You don't need to die. :hug:
  9. nagisa

Please try to hold on. You are cared about by people on this forum. :hug:
  10. I truly dont believe I am cared, by anyone. You guys barely know me, if you what I have to go through everyday, you would probably tell me to end my life. Its so fucking ridiculous. I cant stand it anymore.
  11. nagisa

You don't have to know someone in some great way to CARE about them!! Oh... and I never tell you to just go off and kill yourself. You deserve better than that, sweetie. :hug:
  12. Thats the thing, I do deserve better, but where I am right now, I am not going to get any better.
  13. nagisa

Well it is good that you recognize that you DO in fact deserve better. A lot of people get so down that they can't even see that. :hug:

I'm sorry your parents didn't handle your situation well. Did you explain everything to them?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.