I'm ready....

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kimi, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimi

Kimi Well-Known Member

I'm ready for ending my life for sure.

Over three years shocking events constantly fell down on me.. While a person who made my life as this suicide world who are having a extremely fantastic life.

I had thought about killing own life is not good thing to do... But I started to think but if keep alive make worse than a hell, why I should be alive..

I used to have a faith to God... But I started to think God will understand why I had to take own life.. It's been three years and a half of year I have been living in totally different world. I have tried every thing which I thought it helped me to get through. But non of things didn't work.

I haven't had rest over three years and I have been crying hours daily since 2005.

It's high time I deserve to escape from this unbearable everyday life.

I have nothing left in my hands. There's no meaning to continue my life.

My personality has completely changed... I used to be happy and positive person before 18th March.. But I lost my soul completely since 13th May 2005.

I think I have done well that I put off ending my life until now. My every day life has changed to look down on tracks... or imagining my suicide scene..

I think there is unfair things happen to some people. And I'm the one of them..

A person made my life as a hell is one of the most happiest person in the earth... While this person is having contented and promised happy life, I always feel so miserable...

I look forward to ending my life...

I don't care if there is an after life which possibly make me another struggling.

Even I continue to live my life is much worse than a hell...

I'm so sorry about my rambling..

I want to find another suicide board which discuss suicide stuff openly... like methods...
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2008
  2. Dana..

Dana.. Well-Known Member

People have made me result to suicidal thoughts, people who are very happy now.
    pm me. lets talk.
  3. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

It sure is hard when people who hurt others go on living a "normal" life and those they hurt carry the battle wounds inside. If you need to talk please pm me.

4. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

what happened on March 18th and May 13 2005, I can also pinpoint the days that my life took a turn for the worse
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.