I'm Ready

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

It will be out of my hands finally. I will do what I have to do and then I leave it up to God to decide from there.

2. mrk

mrk New Member

Don't be impatient. It's lilely that in future you will feel happy and you will be thankful to be alive and maybe you will also understand the meaning of life. Maybe the next year you will enjoy your life. Or maybe two or three years from now. Also, if this would require ten years, or more, then surviving this time would still be worth it.

Also, if you have faith, then suicide isn't an option: God has a plan for you, you are like a sentinel doing its duty being watchful and being ready for the action, and you don't want to desert.

Be patient, be ready, be strong.

Postpone your intents, don't do irreversible actions during a crisis.

3. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

That is sounding decidedly ominous. Please think again, and talk to us in the meantime. God might not be around right now, we are! :hug:

4. Sad Rabbit

Sad Rabbit Account Closed

Itmahanh, you were good enough to say a few kind words to me when I was in a bad place and it was thanks to people like you I am still here now.

I would like to return that favour you did for me, and say that people like me who have times of darkness, turn to people like you who can shed a bit of light in their lives and give just enough hope to bring them back from the edge.

I consider anyone who helped me a kind and generous person and I would ask you not to do anything which would deprive the world of your kindness.

There are people like me who depend on the likes of you to help them when times are bad. You have the gift of kindness - something which is maybe missing from a lot of people.

Please stay and use it again and help others as you have helped me.

Graham

5. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

Hey itmahanh

First thing i want to say, is if i was able to come over and give you that big hug right now i would. :hug: is the best i can do for today.

You've got plenty of people on your side here, and not just in the well meaning way, but who actually understand the pain and struggle you are going through, and want to help, simply for who you are.

So please talk to us more about what is going on, and how you feel. And if you need someone to talk to one on one, i'm here, so PM me any time.

6. brueyh1976

brueyh1976 Well-Known Member

Hey come on, you try and look after us when we're ready. Now let us do the same for you. If I could come and give you a cuddle then believe me I would. Come back and talk to us and we'll work through it with you. Please just hang on, keep fighting the fight and hang on.

7. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Hey Carla, I sent you a pm...hope you'll talk to me. Stay safe please... :hug:

Mike

8. itmahanh

This is exactly why now I'm dreading making this thread. I dont want to worry others. I dont want you to all feel like you need to help me. There is no more helping. So I wont post anymore about it. I'll keep trying to help where and when I can. When it's time, I'll go.

This is going to be between me and Him. I'm so tired and have been ready for so long. I just hope that this time He sees it too.

9. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

Itmahanh, please don't let your God down, you are a beautiful creation and one of the kindest people here. You are also a good person. I hate to say it but you will be letting more than Him down if you choose to do what you are thinking of doing. Listen to what people have said, you're quite important here, we need you here. I know you're hurting, but you don't have to go down that road, even if you want to. Please don't give in.

You need to do something to take your mind off of it, like read something good or watch something funny. Or maybe listen to some uplifting music. Anything to get you out of your negative thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2009
  10. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

xxxxx :)

11. brueyh1976

brueyh1976 Well-Known Member

If we didn't care then we wouldn't be talking to you. the thing is Carla, we do care about you hun which is we're talking to you. As I said before please hang on and please keep fighting the fight. I'm right here and am not going anywhere.

12. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey please stay strong dam it i know how hard it is but stay strong for you for kids just do it okay God not ready for you yet too much down here to do too many people who need your strength. God knows your children would not handle life without you Please get some sleep and face yet another day after a bit of rest second wind and get fighting again Please i understand but you can't not yet she needs you and you sons need you too. take care okay

13. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Carla, if it is truly between you and him, then you will do nothing to speed the process up. I know your struggles have been many nad also long and hard. You are forever telling me not give up and to keep fighting and that you will not let me go without a fight. Members here feel the same way about you. Fight for your life as you fight for the life of others. Trust me, you are worth it. :hug:

14. itmahanh

Hey Phead thanks for the words of encouragement in the private pm. But I'm sure my reply will let you rest easier knowing I'm not screwing around. It will accomplish the deed.

15. tramp_angel

tramp_angel New Member

don't mean to butt in, but do some people here really believe that?
    can you tell me how.. because i wish i could too.

so we just wait and wait, days weeks months go by, next thing you know it's been too many years to keep count. im not sure surviving ten years in this way would be worth it, especially when we don't know it will ever come.

16. total eclipse

You don't know exactly tommorrow next day what it will bring you just don't know so if you decide death then you will never have known if you blew your chance. Depression worst disease i agree but it is treatable new meds new therapies you have to reach out for them and demand the best help for you.

17. total eclipse

Itmahanh im still here and hoping you did what was right for them call and get help for you call crisis or better yet hospital and get help okay. I understand and i know where youare but you need toget some rest for you now. Call hospital and get help please

18. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Carla,

Listen to Violet and Admin. Please call and get the help you so need and deserve. We love you and need you around.

19. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

carla, i hope that you will be ok. please talk to us or pm me if you would like to. keep fighting :hug:

20. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

Less than a day old and this thread already has 18 posts. This shows how many people on here has been influenced by you Itmahanh. You're always kind and caring to others on here, why not let us return the favor? Why not let us help you through this? I know everything seems dark and certain now, but one thing I learned is that nothing is certain. Whether that is good or bad I don't know, but in this case it means you can come back from this. Signs can be misinterpreted, so don't rely on them to make such a permanent decision, at least not impulsively.

Please stay safe and lean on us in this difficult time!

Max

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.