I'm ready

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Pilko, May 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pilko

Pilko Active Member

I am ready now. I have done everything I wanted to do for the last time. I am going to reax the rest of the day. Then clean the house and then I will do it. Knowing that I do not have to do this anymore is very nice. I know it is not nice for the people around me, my family but they will be fine.
  2. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Well-Known Member

Are you sure you aren't open to discussion on this? You have posted here, so I can only assume that you want to talk about this.
  3. Seems_Perfect

Seems_Perfect Well-Known Member

This doesn't have to be the last time you do everything you really want to do and enjoy doing. I hope you're okay.
  4. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you come back and talk to us, I know that "I'm ready" feeling but just because you are ready doesn't mean you have to do it.
    Life can change, it doesn't have to be the same for ever, give it a chance, please.

5. Pilko

Pilko Active Member

No I don't really want to talk about it, but I really want wait until it's late and people are sleeping and I have had a glass of champagne. What annoys me now is that I spelt relax incorrectly in my initial post..I really have just given up.
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hey pilko....I hope you don't go through with it....get some more help before you do anything final.....
    I can tell you your family will not be fine if you go...I lost my child to suicide and our whole family is devastated .... our lives have been changed for the worse forever.....there will never be "fine" again in our lives..
  7. Pilko

Pilko Active Member

Thank you, I am sorry that you lost your child.
  8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

thank you pilko...i'm from Oz too....I hope you change your mind about leaving...
    have you asked your doctor to change your meds if they aren't working?....are you seeing a councelor?....
    before i lost my child I was doing ok on effexor and having therapy now is helping..
    please get some more help..you don't need to take your life tonight...
    stay and talk...
  9. carekitty

carekitty Guest

I hope you are still with us.

I use to think that if I took my life, that my family would be okay. In fact, since they would not have to deal with my health issues and the financial burden it causes, that they would be better off.

Then my family figured out what I was planning on. My son told me that there is nothing I could ever do that would hurt him more, that it would completely devastate him.

I no longer believe that I could harm myself, without completely destroying those around me. They will not be fine. They will be miserable.

Please rethink your plans. Get into the hospital if necessary, or do whatever it takes.
  10. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

are you ok pilko?.....
  12. Infinite Sadness

Infinite Sadness Well-Known Member

I hope you are alright Pilko. :hug:

I understand that feeling and the thoughts that your family would be better off. This is even after having my mom commit suicide and knowing the pain it causes. Sometimes I can rationalise that they would be better off and that I am a huge burden but in the end, in the moments of clarity that come, I know this not to be true.

Please rethink it. Your family wont be fine at all. After my mom did it, my grandparents became alcoholics, my uncle picked up his family and moved as far away as possible and blamed me for it and my aunt loves me very conditionally. I am also a complete mess and this happened 18 years ago.

13. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

Hello, I read your post about how devastating it is for the family having someone who dies by suicide. I have seriously been thinking about commit the act and I am convinced my family can be ok with my abscence. Of course they will shocked first but they are strong and since I live in another country, they are used to no see me around.
    If you feel ok talking about your painful situation, could you tell me more of how you cope with the pain?
    thanks a million
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.