I'm really feeling the urge today.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hazel Morse, Oct 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hazel Morse

Hazel Morse Well-Known Member

Broke a glass last night and I'm letting it lie b/c I’m scared of what I’d do with the pieces if I pick them up.

I'm going into work today, my flat is not OK if I’m sober. There are too many temptations to kill myself here.

However, I’m also scared of what will happen if I go in and someone asks me to sign a contract or asks about leaving or something - I might start raving and crying (when I get really upset, especially if someone threatens me, every thought and feeling will spill out) and then the cat will be out of the bag.

I wrote more on the crisis section, but anyway, I just made the wrong choice, like I always do. My resume and chances of landing a job were the strongest I’ve had in years - I just threw that chance away. If I couldn’t make the try to get back to my country now, how can I make it in 6 months when I’ll be in an infinitely worse position?I ruin everything I touch.

My mother was right, all those years ago - my life was over, at 17. I've felt like a dead person for years, why not stop taking up other, better people's resources?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

because in 6mths you do not know where you will be or how you will be no one has that ability to see the future give yourself a chance ok

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You are important. Please do not act on any feelings. I know you might life is hard but you need to perserve for the time being. We here to listen and help you to be through this tough period in your life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.