I'm really going downhill

Dante

Git
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Are you still locked up at home where you are or are people free to mingle again, maybe find an activity group to battle the loneliness? Having a worthwhile social life can really help smooth over many other issues in life. (Sorry for the presumption, went and read some other of your threads to find out what's eating at you)

JCC988

Are you still locked up at home where you are or are people free to mingle again, maybe find an activity group to battle the loneliness? Having a worthwhile social life can really help smooth over many other issues in life. (Sorry for the presumption, went and read some other of your threads to find out what's eating at you)
Even if I wanted to, Meetup and other groups are entirely online now. I need person to person contact.

Dante

Git
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Which country do you live in? If its the UK and you live alone you can form a "support bubble" with another household legally. You will count as 1 household and can visit al you like, if youre not in the UK you may have similar rules.

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
So sorry that you are struggling with the lock-down loneliness ... even though not the same as a cat or dog...could you have a pet that lives in a cage like a guinea pig as they make wonderful pets and are quite affectionate and also quite amusing with their antics...sending you peaceful thoughts for today.

I don't know how much longer I can take it before I do something drastic
I've felt just the same recently, going so far as to reach out to a local 211 number
that turned out to be mostly useless, would've got me 'Baker Acted' and locked
up in some lousy mental ward for daring to want to end my suffering.

I tried fasting for a little while, which didn't help, and out of desperation and
hunger ate an entire bag of organic corn chips. (and nothing but)

Amazingly, it helped a LOT! [

I can't promise it'll do the same for you, but I have been reading about how
important your gut, and what you feed it, has on your feelings and ability to
handle stress. (feed it crap, feel like crap, think it's all crap)

I believe the organic corn chips has something we need to restore balance
to our ailing gut. It also could lack some things we have too much of as well.
(source of all important selenium, very low in lysine, has an acidic effect)

JCC988

So sorry that you are struggling with the lock-down loneliness ... even though not the same as a cat or dog...could you have a pet that lives in a cage like a guinea pig as they make wonderful pets and are quite affectionate and also quite amusing with their antics...sending you peaceful thoughts for today.
My apartment doesn't allow pets other than indoor cats. I can barely take care of myself so it would be wrong for me to try and adopt a cat. Besides I don't believe in keeping a cat indoors 24/7. The cats I grew up with were all indoor/outdoor hybrid.

Even if I wanted to, Meetup and other groups are entirely online now. I need person to person contact.
Oh I understand this. I wish I could help, buy I do understand, and not wanting to get sent to a lousy psych ward for telling the truth. It isn't really conducive to getting people help when they need it. Im very sorry you're dealing with it.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00