Im really scared by i have to do it and need some advice

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Desmond, Feb 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desmond

Desmond Member

I cant ocope anymore have been waiting for something to change in my life and have been waiting too long now ive tried to change it yet it doesnt happen so now i am off to kill myself.

I dont know what to do about suicide note or what i should say i dont really have anyone close to me to leave it for.

I will leave for a bridge in my local city in the ealry hours whne my local transport starts up again.

I guess i came here for any last minute reprieve almost im so scared yet i know i cant keep living how i am and i dont know what to do im thinking of just running away and getting killed by cop. I hope i have the courage to just do it today.

2. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

Suicide isn't an act of courage. I hope you don't go through with it today or any other day. It is not over, it is not finished. Your work here on this earth isn't done.

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

do you want to talk about why you want to kill yourself?
    there has to be other options

4. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

"I dont know what to do about suicide note or what i should say i dont really have anyone close to me to leave it for. "

Please, stop and think about things for a day or two. If you kill yourself, it won't help you get closer to anybody. It will only make it impossible for you to do so in the future.

5. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

I hope you got the reprieve you were seeking? Let us know you are safe. X

6. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

What has made you feel the way you do?

Try calling one of the hotlines for some advice they are trained to help in crisis situations.

x

7. Desmond

Desmond Member

Im okay for now i was stopped by an middle aged lady grabbed me before i could and got bus back to mine with me. Im autistic and have no family to speak of except for my dad who isnt there really and also severly depressed and paranoid and delusional. Thank you all for you messgaes

8. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

I am glad you are safe - take care big hug ali

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.