I'm really sick of everything and want to die now!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ziva, Feb 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziva

Ziva Well-Known Member

I am so sick of everything that I want to die. My ex-boyfriend has stalked me on every site imaginable, but will the police do anything? No yet they will charge me with harassing phone calls to a woman that I know of(not personally no)because she claimed I said stuff I did not say, yet what he posts is in PRINT FOR EVERYONE TO SEE BUT WILL THE COPS CONSIDER IT? NO!!!! Anyway, I have been bullied throughout my life and nothing really has been done, I have been to counsellors and they are useless, and now once again my ex-boyfriend harasses me, and the cops won't do anything because it's not a "threat" yet what he posts online IS a threat and what this woman that charged me with making TWO harrassing telephone calls(I hung up once after a man answered), she claims I said stuff to her that would be considered harassment which it isn't, not according to my lawyer anyway. But the fact that my ex-boyfriend who broke up with me in May 2009(if you knew the way he broke up with me you would say it was childish), and he still continues to harass me as of today. I am sick of it all and like I said before, want to die, and I mean it. I can't take this anymore, I've been through counselling but it hasn't been the greatest. Once I die those who hate me will get their wish: That I never existed. Oh yes, I seen posts on that too online and said to my face, and the posts online are from PEOPLE I KNOW, NOT SOME RANDOM STRANGER, IF IT WAS SOME RANDOM STRANGER I WOULDN'T CARE. But now this has gone too far. I'm wanting to die and from the evidence I seen from people from my province, I should die(and I never even suggested it)and at least some people will be happy with my death. I'm sick of all the heartache and crap that goes with living. I tried dealing with it, I can't take it anymore. I'm sorry. This has gotten tooo muvh for me to handle.

Anyway, the site that this shit is being posted on is a local site for my province, so my life is fucked, thanks to the so-called administers of that site(not this site, another site) my life is fuvked since they only wamt to see the black and white and not the grey in between, they choose his side because he has friends on there that have administrative powers, while I have been on that site since 2010 and never ONCE posted anything rude, but as soon as he joins he gets his friend to disable my account. WTF. Anyway, sorry for the rant, I just can't take it anymore. I'm not well because of all the bullying I've been through but does any doctor, psychologist, or psyichatrist acknowledge that? NO!!! I hate the province I lve in, and it;s mainly due to many people living there, and if I'm alive and leave this province, I will be changing my name and everything, I have no ither choice given what I been through.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Could moving to another province be an actual chance? Maybe it's what you need. A fresh new start. I'm sorry you are having to go through so much crap. But dying isnt the solution for you. You are here posting so some level of your being is still giving it a good fight to hold on. So help it to hold on hun :arms:

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

you might want to check out

http://www.wiredsafety.org/

or other cyber harassment sites on the web

the site above has volunteers that you can contact that can help you with your situation. I think that there are some actions that you can take to remedy your situation, but it will probably take a little effort.

I hope that things work out!

4. Ziva

Ziva Well-Known Member

I plan on moving to another province once I get my degree and getting my name changed, that is, if the shit with the womaon who is claiming I harassed her on the phone turns out the way it should be- that I did NOT harass her.

5. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

the on-line folks might be able to help you. the web sites can be legally compelled to take down harassing material

6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

ziva when do you go to court?

7. Ziva

Ziva Well-Known Member

March 11th,2011 why?

8. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

just wondering if the date was coming up soon and if that's been extra triggering for you. wanted to offer you extra support in the weeks ahead. just go to court and tell the truth. that's all you can do, do your best, after that it's out of your hands. don't hurt yourself. you've suffered enough in your life. sending a big hug, if ok.

9. Ziva

Ziva Well-Known Member

Well I will tell the truth, but like I said before, because the nurse that's pressing the charge claims she has witnesses while I don't, she claims she has witnesses to me calling her a bitch and saying nasty things to her (which I didn't, because that would be considered breaking the peace or whatever). I'm not saying I'm perfcet, I'm just saying that she's lying and where she has witnesses that will back up her lie, the judge will probably take her side over mine just because she is older and has witnesses to back up her lie. I wish they would put me through a polygraph, then they would see I'm telling the truth but no, they won't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.