I'm really struggling to stay alive!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Nov 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I've tried my best to think and be positive and everything else,but this sadness is killing me I'm getting severely miserable for no reason what so ever most of the time which has lead me and is pushing me to want to end it all.Of course I'd love to push ahead and try to forge ahead with happiness,but I'm crying constantly day and night and it's really killing me and I'm struggling so bad to stay afloat and feel this could be bringing me down very soon.:sad:

2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I'm here if you want to talk :hug: Take care hun

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank's sweety pie.

4. NightStalker

NightStalker New Member

Have you ever tried smoking cannabis and playing a game over the internet talking with other humans?

It works for me.

5. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

I dont think that is the answer. But i do think talking to people helps. I am going through a dreadful time but I keep going because the very few people that talk to me help.

Try to explain what is wrong. Talking about it will help

6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I know what you're saying Conrad and that is good advice and I have spoken with alot of people about how I'm feeling and my problem's.It just is exhausting I guess the constant draining of each day and the feeling's of distress.

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry to hear you are still struggling, ace. I know how hard the constant struggle can be. I am glad to see you haven't given up and are still fighting your way through this. I am still open to talking if you need to. My PM box is there for you to use at anytime. Please don't hesitate. Thinking of you. :hug:

8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thankyou so much GL this is so hard the constant sad feeling's it seem's like the only peace I'm having is when I'm asleep.Yes I'm trying my best to feel better but it's so hard,this sadness for nothing and everything else is really so powerful I feel so defeated.:sad:

9. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

I guess I understand how you feel right now. I just hope you will feel better somehow... :hug:

10. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thankyou so much I'm trying and I hope my hope and faith just seem to have been fading or have completely faded already after so long of endless sadness and suffering.:sad:

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

ace, can you do me a favor? This may seem silly and strange, but I would like you to tell me two different things. The first-What kinds of things make you happy? I love to walk in the rain. When my kitten sits on my lap and purrs, or the dog rests his head on my chest and falls asleep knowing he is safe and secure.
    The second-What are you thankful for? It doesn't have to be big, profound things. For example: I am thankful for good smelling shampoo and my favorite pair of socks.

You are probably thinking I have lost my marbles, but try it for me. :) :hug:

12. ace

ace Well-Known Member

The two thing's that make me happy at least are watching my team play football for example and when I watch it with my friend's or my uncle,The next is when I'm able to have a nice conversation with someone both these thing's at least give me great joy and pleasure that are quite priceless.

13. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Those are wonderful things ace. Are there others?
    What about things you are thankful for?

14. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thankyou I have four neices and a nephew I could say I'm thankful for them,other thing's maybe being able to do thing's for them and other's which has given me great satisfaction I'd have to say.I'm thankful for the uncle I have especially the one in Italy he's so nice.

15. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Can you create a file on your computer and put these down? Create a list and try to add at least a few things everyday. You will be amazed at how large the list can grow to be. Then when you are feeling like nothing is worth fighting for, go back and look at this list. You mention nieces and nephews that you are thankful for. what do you suppose would happen to them if you chose to end your life? Theirs would never be the same. As a survivor of someone that has suicided, i can tell you it is not something you ever get over.

16. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I do know and understand that they will suffer from my death and it's not something I want to create of course,it's just this life to me is'nt so precious not being like this it is'nt.I don't see as going on like this everyday as hard as I'm trying and really worth it,I just can't keep pushing myself on for so much longer I'm so sorry.

17. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I understand ace and you don't have to be sorry. I am only trying to raise some things for you to think about. I know you already have, but sometimes a friendly reminder can help.

18. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I know and I appreciate it and it really means alot,it's just so hard to see these thing's especially when my mood's change like anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.