I'm really struggling

Dinolaur

Human by day, Dino by night
Staff Alumni
Oh lexi *hug
I wish there was some magic words that I could say to help you feel better but I know that nothing I say will do that :(
I’m glad that we got to talk to you last night and that you’re absorbing yourself into your sims, which is great! Any distraction is a welcome distraction :) keep at it. We all really care about you. Wouldn’t want to see you hurt my lovely. My inbox is always open okay? X

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
I'm having a wobble. I have so many regrets since my nan died and it's flaring up my psychosis which makes things 100x more difficult. My bf has been absent and I really needed him but he has since apologised to me. I felt so on my own as my mum is grieving and the last thing I want to do is upset her.

britishbloke

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I'm having a wobble. I have so many regrets since my nan died and it's flaring up my psychosis which makes things 100x more difficult. My bf has been absent and I really needed him but he has since apologised to me. I felt so on my own as my mum is grieving and the last thing I want to do is upset her.
First off, I'm sorry for your loss Lexi, not sure how the relationship between you two but a loss of a family member is a horrible time. Next, I'm sorry about the flare happening now, especially with the other factors going on too. Yo though, I know you probably don't want to feel as if you're burdening your mother, by throwing something else onto her but it's also important that YOU are getting the support that you need. I'm not sure how doctors and mental health services are doing it currently with COVID but are there any support systems you can reach out to, that can help you during this time too?

Last time we spoke properly, you've done so god damn well from where you've been, we want to help you and support you as much as we can. Remember, while there's going to be stumbling blocks in life, your mental health is the most important thing and if that means some things have to change to benefit your mental health, so be it, as that's the most important thing here.

It's nice to see your username around though and I hope this wobble can be rectified quickly. *brohug

Dinolaur

Staff Alumni
Oh lexi :( why has he been distant? Surely he should know that you need him right now? Although he may not know how to be there for you. Hmm

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
Sorry it's been such a rough go. . . I know when I lost mine a few years ago - it was so very, incredibly difficult too; for the precise reasons you may (or may not) have given here. That being: "Regret(s)!" So, even though it is may be not quite the same thing, what I can say is that I think I understand a little bit about what you may be going through now in regards that. Even now, if i allow my thoughts to stray (on the subject) too "sideways~" I am really / truly - 'screwed!' in terms of being in a very dark place / or bad head-space.

Keep talking here as much as you find it helpful! Please...

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
First off, I'm sorry for your loss Lexi, not sure how the relationship between you two but a loss of a family member is a horrible time. Next, I'm sorry about the flare happening now, especially with the other factors going on too. Yo though, I know you probably don't want to feel as if you're burdening your mother, by throwing something else onto her but it's also important that YOU are getting the support that you need. I'm not sure how doctors and mental health services are doing it currently with COVID but are there any support systems you can reach out to, that can help you during this time too?

Last time we spoke properly, you've done so god damn well from where you've been, we want to help you and support you as much as we can. Remember, while there's going to be stumbling blocks in life, your mental health is the most important thing and if that means some things have to change to benefit your mental health, so be it, as that's the most important thing here.

It's nice to see your username around though and I hope this wobble can be rectified quickly. *brohug
Thank you. Me and my nan were really close. It's hard to believe that she's not here anymore. I just wish I'd texted and phoned her more. And now she's gone. I went to see her in the chapel of rest and she looked so beautiful and peaceful. I just wanted to say goodbye. I know my voices are down to stress but I really can't be doing with them right now. I have my CPN but I haven't been able to talk to her because of work and the fact I have a shocking phone signal where I work. I'm off next week so I'll try again next week.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Oh lexi :( why has he been distant? Surely he should know that you need him right now? Although he may not know how to be there for you. Hmm
He's been distant because I wasn't doing anything about my debt and then I said I was getting a new car so he got the hump with me lol

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
This is the first I heard that your Nan has died. I am so sorry to hear that. Losing someone you are close to is so damn hard. And you have already been through so much. But I believe in you; that you can get through this too.

Dinolaur

Staff Alumni
He's been distant because I wasn't doing anything about my debt and then I said I was getting a new car so he got the hump with me lol
Well he’s not very supportive. Have you spoken to anyone about your debt?! What’s wrong with the car you have? :)

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
always remember you have people that really care about you here. i hope you can start feeling better soon. grieving is a very hard process to go through, so don't do it alone. your mom is grieving also but instead of upsetting her you actually may help her if you go through the process together. please lean on some irl people to get through this as well as the people here. if you ever want to talk feel free to use my inbox.

mike....*console*sadhug*shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00