IM realy sorry but im ODing now

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by notwanting2live, Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notwanting2live

notwanting2live Well-Known Member

I dont care if i survive this or not, this is punishment for all the bad things that have happened to me, and that i have caused, especially the attack that i caused a month n 1/2 ago. i would just like to say thank u to some people, as they have helped me alot, haveb kept me alive for this long. but nothing can talk me out of this one, as i need to go as i cant keep on being like this. i dont care how people interpret this thread, as i dont need shit right now. i have 13 people outside my house, constantly ringing my door bell to torment me me, and 2 harrass me n shit, and i relli dont need this right now. i relio dont. Im dealing with enough, like my parents and 1/2 my family away right now, and just left me. Im sorry for letting people down, and im sorry for proving some poeple a point the fact that im too weak for this world, and i dont belong in this reality, im just hoping that i make the next reality better, if i am cursed enough 2 make it to the next reality.. x

thank you, but im sorry, although this has helped., it aint enough. xx

Xx Sky xX
  2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Do you wanna talk about it?
  3. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

hi sweetheart

I hope it isnt too late for you , the whole thing ur going through sounds dreadful as well as scary too for u all.

Dont leave everyone tho hun , stay if u can and face this situation as a family or at least with friends here on this site.

I dont know u but i care hunni , i think ur life has value and worth

contact me if i can help u at all by chatting

stop taking the tablets please hun and start typing.

Jo xxxxxxxxx
  4. notwanting2live

stop taking the tablets please hun and start typing.

Jo xxxxxxxxx[/QUOTE]

I can type and take tablets, im not out of it yet, almost considerin im gonna pass out anysecond from the drink. areoslos n tablets.

I cant survive, and theres no point talkin 2 ppl coz alkthogh it helps sometimes it dont help properly.

i jus cant survicve in a worlds that dont want me n i dont belong. im better off dead. i cant survive. ithough everythin was goin reli well a s i got a new job n stuff.. but it aint.. im gonna make sure im dead. x
  5. notwanting2live

this is it... i cant even stay awake.. im hopin dis is da las post i; evqa do this is tha i cant even think str8 byyyyyyyye world.. hope i neva meet the evil world aagion i hope i meet ppl from this forum on the other side.. x
  6. GaiaMischief

GaiaMischief Well-Known Member

I fear I'm too late to say anything to make you reconsider or help.....but I'm praying that you make it out of this ok...

That said, if you are still awake, please call 911 now and give life another chance...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.