I'm regretting my haircut!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SAVE_ME, Feb 25, 2008.

1. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

I just got a new haircut today...first time I've had it cut short after about 3 or 4 years...the long hair was getting to be a bit of a pain, getting in my eyes all the time, and I thought it was about time I got something different....only now I'm regretting it like hell!! Fuck, it's AWFUL!! For starters, it's WAY too short and makes my face look too fat!! I look even uglier than I did before - and I didn't think that was humanly possible!! At least with the long hair I could hide my ugly face! Fuck!! I'm just sat with my hood up on my sweater now cause it looks that bad!! WHY OH WHY CAN'T I TURN BACK THE CLOCK?!! UUUGGGHHH!!!!

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I bet it's not half as bad a you think it is and it will GROW!!!
    Have had some disasters meself and it's horrible at the time but it's surprising how quickly they grow out.
  3. trux

trux Well-Known Member

Don't worry, in a few days you'll have got used to it. The same happened to me a few weeks ago, I thought I had made a huge mistake by getting a new haircut because of the big contrast it made with the previous one, but actually it wasn't that ugly when I looked at it again some days later.
    And as Terry said, they will grow. They are almost back to their initial state for me :wink:
  4. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Thats what im afraid... I have really long hair (i didnt cut them for 4,5 years) and i will cut them tommorow... probaly for at least half... Im really afraid that i wont regret it...:)

Sorry for you:hug:
  5. zoebaby

zoebaby Well-Known Member

I know exaclty how you feel. Last month I had a haircut, I told her not to cut it short, only take one half or 1 inch off and she hacked my hair. It was horrible, I have a round face and I don't look good with short hair, I looked like a boy and felt like one too. I don't know what is wrong with these hairdresser's sometime's, it's like they just don't care, it has taken a month for my hair to grow out a little, so I dont feel like crying all the time. Sorry you had a bad haircut :sad:
  6. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

People keep telling me it suits me, but I dunno...guess I'm just used to my face hiding behind all that hair when I look at myself in the mirror...big shock to see the whole profile...I don't really like myself tbh...and trux yeah, you're right...I'll probably get used to it in a few days or weeks or w/e....and yeah, it'll grow...mine is especially fast at growing.....tbh though, I don't think I want to let it grow out completely long again...I'm just gonna wait for it to grow out a little, to like a medium size and then just play around with gel and spike it up in places or w/e.....well, that's what I'm doing now...doesn't look SO bad when it's spiked up...looks kinda like Jared Leto from 30 Seconds To Mars back when he had the short hair, and the look that Chris Jericho (WWE wrestler) has now.
  7. Someone

Someone Active Member

I bet it probably doesn't look too bad. I think haircuts look quite crap on the first day (mine usually do) but give it a few days or a week and you'll find that its improved a lot.
  8. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

i got one yesterday and i asked to get it thinned out and cleaned up a bit and now it seems like its short, i find it hard to explain the hair i am looking for.. its such a drag
  9. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

This is a really funny thread :)
  10. danni

danni Chat Buddy

dont worry sean it grow back, i had a couple bad hair cuts. and when u want to get another hair cut u know not to get it that short.
  11. Beattles

Beattles Well-Known Member

it can grow back :)