Im right on the Edge

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by zerosix, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zerosix

zerosix New Member

Where to begin...

I have been supressing about every emotion i have had for about 5 years, but a month ago i troubleshooted myself sorta speak due to a thing a saw. Now i have opened a subdirectory which contains some "things"...

And now i feel that the only logical solution would be to terminate my own existence. :throw:
  2. EmptyLife

EmptyLife Well-Known Member

If you're troubleshooting, shouldn't you be on the course to getting better?
  3. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

If you're just discovering your emotions, why don't you give them some time. It might change your outlook on life.
  4. zerosix

zerosix New Member

i am mostly just breaking down now
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome Zerosix,
    You have come to the right place to help support you. When it comes down to communicating you will find we are ready to help in anyway we can. You should also get a therapist to talk with.She/He will help you sort out your thoughts and teach you coping skills.. If you need to talk with someone then PM me and I will give you my email address. Take Care of yourself....
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi zerosix. Would you like to talk about some of the things that have happened in your past and has caused you to reach this point? You don't have to, but it might help to get things off your chest. :hug:
  7. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Yeah, sometimes can help to get things off your chest.
  8. noplacetogo

noplacetogo Well-Known Member

I think after the breakdown, comes the breakthrough. maybe give it some time. Suicide isn't the only logical thing you can do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.