im ruined

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by the_only_one, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

the tears just sting when they roll down now. Just bombed another math test because i was sick for 2 weeks straight and ha to take it the day i got back..yay 8%...probably going to drop the class... None of tis helps my mental state, its been upper 80's everyday and im forced to wear sweatshirts to school to cover my arms. just cuts just get worse and deeper...i just dont knw what to do anymore.

I cant even find happiness in the thing i love any more, i have no willl to play ganes, no will to play my guitars. i dont even want to listen to music which is what my life revolves around.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun go to school councillor okay get some supports in place to help you succeed to help you stay safe Please hun no more harming you It is just a test h un get some tutoring and ask if you can write it again hugs
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I there someone you can talk to you have a family doctor who can check you out medically to make sure you are OK? Also know we are here, so please continue to post.
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

please talk to your GP or T if you have one asap ...there is help out there..
    your teacher would probably understand if you explain you were sick and perhaps you can re do the test.
  5. the_only_one

no retakes only option is to drop the class. which means i have to take it again next year. but i dont give a shit anymore. im done with this worthless life i live. i live my life for one person. i dont even live it for her, she just makes me want to carry on, but even now thats not worth it to me. might as well just end it now and make everyone happy. fuck this worthless life of mine.
  6. the_only_one

im just done with all of tis shit. skipped school today so i could just spend my day cutting, and popping doesnt work. never does. what the fuck am i doing wrog?!?!?!! can someone just kill me now so i dont have to?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.