im running for president against obama as an independent

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by HawthornePassage, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HawthornePassage

HawthornePassage Well-Known Member

im competing with obama to be elected 'irrelevant scapegoat' since such a title is a huge honor. ill be remembered for all of history in wrenching the honorable title of scapegoat. it will make me feel very good about myself.
  2. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Thats great news and i'l be rooting for ya all the way
  3. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

lol really, i hope you have fun
  4. BrinkOfExistence

BrinkOfExistence Well-Known Member

Hi Hawthornepassage, as you're running for president i'd like to ask you a few questions. Is it true you disapprove of this planet and in fact have plans to use nuclear weapons to destroy it? i'd just like to quote you on what you said during you're discussion about your disapproval of this planet.

Can you comment on this?
  5. HawthornePassage

codes are 00000 000000 0000 000000 i believe in communal access to government property
  6. codes really, ????
  7. HawthornePassage

stephen colbert is my sworn enemy in this race for president of south carolina
  8. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

Would you consider Lee L. Mercer as a potential running mate? He looks like Michael Clarke Duncan and has the best platform ever. Proving that America is America and that Jeb Bush is all in your house with disease would surely win you favor with the reality-based demographic.
  9. HawthornePassage

I'm staffing my campaign team with former presidential candidates 2008 Cthulhu and Dagon.

No more years.
  10. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I hope your successful in your campaigning. That's a major work going up against Obama...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.