I'm scared for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaja

My apologizes if this was put in the wrong forum but I need to just talk about it somewhere. Last night my girlfriend didn't respond to me for roughly four hours before just saying goodnight without a clue. I left her constant messages all night, panicking and basically balling my eyes out, thinking maybe she doesn't want to talk to me or anything. But it turned out her mom had hit her. And we had a long fight today, and after I leave to control my headache her mom hit her again. But she doesn't want to talk to me about this. The only thing she told me is that she's going to tell her guidance counselor. And I just don't know at this point. I really want to know where she was hit and what happened. What the whole situation was basically because I care about her so much, but it hurts so painfully that she doesn't even want to talk it out with someone who has told her time and time again that they'll be there for her. She says that can just can't do it. That it's the part of her personal life that she just can't bring out to me and doesn't want me supporting her or anything. I know she's the victim here, but I feel just as much as the victim, as if she's passing her mom's hits to me. And I can't even think or concentrate because now I'm constantly worrying about her and wondering what's going on. It just sucks. But since she won't even let me say it I'll say it here, I'm just really glad she's going to a guidance counselor at school about it, and I'm really proud of her for doing so. In all the most, I just hope this will soon be over and she'll be living with her dad. Her mom has no right to treat her like that.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Jamie she is so fortunate to have you in her life...I am glad she is talking to her counselor...this person has an obligation to report the events if they are abusive...also, what has to be done for her to live with her father? Maybe if that can be planned, then she will be safe..please let us know how you and she are doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00