I'm scared of dying

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by scaredofsuicide, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scaredofsuicide

scaredofsuicide New Member

I m 23, working, successful, having life's al sofistication - from india (where family values,fidelity are respected the most - i'm one that kinda a girl) , my bf is just telling nowadays that he cant marry me because of his family's objections and thats y i wanna die desparately. i never thot he'd do this to me. when i tel him i'm gonna commit suicide he'l tell that he'd marry me and later he 'd say he cannot and this play continues..

Now i dnt feel tensed about the pain i may endure. But, after i die my family and friends cannot just cope up with loss. My family will be torn. I'm getting all scared because of their pain. I'm their 'everything'. They love me to the core. they dont deserve my death. they dnt even know about my feelings and struggles. i'm plannin to write a letter explaining them how much i need this thing. Meanwhile pls help my get over my fear about my family's reaction and feelings after my death. every day i think about this and cry a lot. i feel like getting mad. Thoughts are just pouring in that daily i end up crying n sleepin whil i cry. i'm waiting to die on my birthday - so that they dnt wanna remember me twice a yr. i really dont know anybody to telll al my feelings. i really want some one to confess my feelings b4 i die and i hope this forum is a place where it can happen.

thank you.

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

hun first of all :hug:
    im sorry you`re dealing with this horrible feeling. I think you should give mre time to your boyfriend to decide what hes gonna do. You are young still and if he is your boyfriend now im sure he eventually will make his family understand! or at least, you have to keep yourself alive and with hope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.