I'm scared of my own intentions

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The 1 You'd Least Expect, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I find it hard to open up. I haven't told anyone about what's going on in my head. I'm ashamed of how I have been feeling, but I can't deny the thoughts of suicide seem to be encroaching on every other thought that passes through my mind. I can't hold it in anymore and I'm scared of what I may do.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

talk it out here ok no one will judge you here You won't feel so alone then ok If you are feeling you will harm yourself call a crisis line ok talk to someone who cares and can help you through the pain
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, please do not fret. You are important and please remember that. Your life is important just like yourself. You have joined a wonderful forum and that's important. Let us help you with your anguish. Please remain calm and not worry now.
  4. I'm ashamed I feel suicidal and afraid to tell anyone. I'm not very familiar with forums so not sure if I'm doing the right thing posting. I'm all messed up and just want to explode but afraid to
  5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

No, do not fret. Talk to us and explain us what is worrying you? You are important. This site will support you through your crisis. You are important and never forget that. The ethos of site is help people who are suffering from thoughts like your and reason with you to understand that life is important.
  6. My depression. My suicidal thoughts. I stand to loose so much it terrifies me
  7. fosty

fosty Well-Known Member

Sometimes it's a good thing just to vent. Just chuck everything down here in a post. It doesn't need to be skillful. Pain is a thing that needs to be communicated. Holding it within yourself is likely only doing you damage. No one here can hurt you because you are always free to remove yourself if you get any kind of unkind remark. But I've been coming here a few months and I find the people here really willing to listen and help in whatever way they can.
  8. june54

june54 Member

I'm going through a lot of thoughts in my head about finding a good reason to stay alive. The few people in my family treat me as odd even my son who has gone through mental health problems. My son says he no longer recognises me but have discovered he is in touch with his father after 30 years. We have no communication and everything seems to have crashed since then. I know my illness is an embarrassment to my sister etc and that is all my family except my dad who is 85 but my best friend and he was ill recently and it eventually hit me.............i have no one left that loves me unconditionally.....do i go before him?
  9. june54

june54 Member

Please don't give up. If you can explain a bit more, but its not necessary you will have my support and the site x
  10. june54

june54 Member

please keep talking if you can
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.