I'm scared, please help me!

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by IsEmilyCrazy, Jun 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IsEmilyCrazy

IsEmilyCrazy Member

I'm so scared. I'm scared I'll never stop. I'm scared someone will find out. I don't know where this is coming from I just suddenly feel so scared! I wanna scream and cry. My chest hurts and I feel like I can't breathe but I know I can. I don't want to do this to myself anymore but I can't stop! I wanna go to sleep and never wake up! It's starting to storm outside. I hate storms. And I'm scared, but I don't know how to stop! I don't wanna go back to counseling because she keeps asking me questions and I don't know how long I'll be able to lie about it. If she finds out then they'll tell me I'm crazy and have me admitted or some shit! I'm so tired of this life. I wanna go back to the very first time I picked up that damn safety pin. I wanna go back and fix all the stupid things I've done! I don't wanna do this anymore. I've become afraid of myself!
  2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

They wont lock you up for SH, or at least they shouldnt, they should help you find new coping mechanisms and techniques. Be honest with them, let them in. its the only way they will truely be able to help you
  3. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

this is the point where you start getting better sweety, the point where You and only you can make u feel better. If you got to this point, where you are sure that you want to stop, then stop it. The more u keep doing it, the harder it gets and the most will it will require. Sweety you are at the point where u want to feel better and you CAN make yourself feel better. The councelor is there to help you. Tell him/her that you are in pain, than that pain is unbareable and how eager you want to stop it. If you dont want to tell him/her about your SH just tell her that you need someone to lead your way to happiness.

Be strong!!! you can stop ! you can do it *hugs*
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Be strong and fight the urge to harm yourself. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.