im scared to ask =(

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by na-taya, Aug 15, 2016.

1. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

But im really really struggling right now.
    the rational part of my brain in loosing and losing badly =(

I was just wondering if somebody was possible around to talk to =(

gosh im so sorry to ask =(

2. na-taya

Guess not...........

Might as well delete this post mods

3. Ava_E

Ava_E Member

Hey I'm about if you want to talk? What's up? I know it's horrible when your thoughts are spiralling out of control - I'm pretty new on here but I've seen how helpful it can be to share what's going on to people who can empathise xx

4. CodeX

CodeX Controversial Figure

what happened

5. na-taya

Thanks Eva_E I don't eve know what to say now anyways:( I'm jist exhausted and lack of sleep isn't helping. It's getting late here I have to try and get some sleep although I think that will almost be an impossible task tonight even though I spend most of the day cry and in and out of panic attacks.
    Just exhausted and defeated.

6. Ava_E

Ava_E Member

Aw well if you do want to go in to it or chat any time I'm going to be using this forum more regularly :) Hope you manage to get some sleep and tomorrow is better for you!

7. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Hugs. Here if you ever want to talk.

8. na-taya

Thanks Ava_E sleep isn't looking like it's gonna happen anytime soon unfortnatly took my prn a few hours ago and I'm not sure I feel any effect right now, last time it didn't put me to sleep it at least it relaxed me but can't say I feel that way tonight.

I don't know there is much to say about it. I don't know what I can do to help myself anymore.
    I just feel so lost.

And I can't even make decissions right now, my brain just won't let me.

@Rockclimbinggirl thank you I just always get so scared to ask to chat or for support yet I know that's why the SF is here.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I heart you so much darling, you are smart and so very hilarious at times :p Don't do anything silly. This WILL pass, I will always be here for you on your side. I know you are going through a lot. Look at the responses you have got from people that care, that shows this is something worth fighting for, hugs,love and care xx

10. na-taya

@Petal I really am not sure why you seem to think I'm so hilarious but I will take it so thank you:):) you also mean a great deal to me and I am very thankful for you support over the last few weeks while this has been building and especially for the last few days. And I promise nothing silly tonight....I'm sure after 24 hours of no sleep if I even wanted to try I would prob stuff it up!!!

Thank you everyone for you replays tonight(well was night for me anyways) *hug*

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You are soooo welcome darling, always here for you. And yes you are hilarious, you make me smile and laugh a lot at things lol

Night night, chick xx