i'm scared

Status
Not open for further replies.
my name's drew and i live in Ohio.

ever since i was in the eighth grade i couldn't see myself making it to my 19th birthday. i don't know why, i just don't see myself doing anything. and lately i've been feeling as if i can't please anyone, i fail at almost anything i do. and the few things that i don't fail at, they feel like miniscule accomplishment because i don't see how they can help me better myself. i'm slowly beginning to think that i don't serve a purpose. and the reason why i'm scared is because like i said, i don't see myself making it to my 19th birthday, and i'm currently 18 and my birthday is less then a year away. i just don't know what to do. and what makes it even worse, all my friends are praised of their accomplishment and they brag about their accomplishments. and here's me, who doesn't have his license, who doesn't have a new car, who doesn't have a scholarship to 2 or more schools, who hasn't had a meaningful relationship of the 4 that i've had. i just don't know what to do and i'm becoming scared that i might do something that i'll regret.

jane doe

hi, welcome to the forum. here you will find support, and here all hear each other so i hope to se ya around. i´m 18 too. if you fail, you will learn from your failures and you must try again,. doesn´t matter what your friends have, all that matters is what you Want to have, may be you didn´t find the way, and i´m sure you´ll do. do you really think that is important to have a new car? no all that mattersis inside your heart hun. take care hun and remember i´m here, just pm me.

You can make it to your 19th birthday and the many more that will follow them. The fact that you don't have a license, or a new car is perfectly fine. Many people don't. I know it is hard when you a surrounded by all those that do. Set your own standards and priorities. The things that you feel are important for you to accomplish, not based on what others think. Some people choose to go on to higher education and others don't. I do not know what plan you have, but as long as you are comfortable with it, that is what is important. Hang in there and don't give up. You can still accomplish so many things, despite the "I don't haves". :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00