I'm scared!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sruscoe88, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sruscoe88

Sruscoe88 New Member

Hey everyone. I'm new. And I don't really know how to star this but...here goes. I've been with the same guy for 8 years and we have 3 kids together. I've recently fell out of love with him and starting seeing another guy behind his back. I feel terrible for this. Thing is...I never had a proper home growing up and my kids have that now, me and my partner own our home home, they are settled in school and they are happy at home. However, I'm not. I want to move out and leave with the kids but I feel selfish for dragging them away from their first proper home. My 'partner' makes me unhappy and always complains about the lack of sex. But my boyfriend makes me happy and he wants everything that I want so now I feel stuck. I don't even know if any of this makes sense. I'm so depressed staying here! I'm literally sat here crying because I just want to end my life to make it easier on everybody else and to end my misery but the only thing stopping me is the guilt of leaving my precious babies behind. I have no one to talk to. I am scared for my own safety right now but I know I don't want to die. I just want out of this life but right now that seems like the only option :-(

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Losing you to suicide would destroy your kids. If you don't love the guy you're living with, you need to be honest with him, tell him, and try to find a place for you and your kids. It isn't fair to him for you to continue living there while you're seeing someone else.

3. BlackUnderground

BlackUnderground Banned Member

I can be wrong, but if your bf makes you happy is because is just sex and nothing else, your husband makes you less happy because with him you have a family you are not able to keep working? If you leave your husband for your bf and bring your kids there do you think it will get better and he will accept them? You should work to make things better going with someone else wont help you. Bye.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.