I'm scared

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by carebear35, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carebear35

carebear35 Active Member

My self harming is directly linked to my OCD. I go through every day and every night constantly thinking about cutting myself and blood loss in general. As the days go by it's getting worse. The fight is getting more and more difficult and I'm scared that it'll go beyond just cutting myself. My psychologist is on leave until January.

2. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

I am sorry carebear, I have found myself recently doing OCD things I hope I am not starting to do this! I do understand your pain, I have lost several Friends to Self Harming, I am not saying that it will happen to you, I hope it will not happen! I do hope you either find some one else to talk with I know how important it is to have someone you can Trust and depend on, Please Hold on! I just happened in here but I know that you are Important to others in here, we need to be here with and for each other.no matter the circumstances! I have to go to the Dr. today but I will be here most of the day if you need someone! Please take care of yourself! Know that YOU are cared about!

3. carebear35

carebear35 Active Member

Thank you True-Lee. After the mess of the beginning of this year I have a very difficult time trusting people, which is why I'm not sure I could talk to anyone but my current psychologist. Heck, I decided to be honest with my father and tell him what was going on and he hasn't spoken to me in 3 weeks. I talk to my mother, but she can't really help me. December is not a good month.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.