• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I'm scared

I don't know where to start and I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter. I know I'm no one and nothing speical. People went through a lot of harder times and made it through. I know all of that.
That still doesn't change the fact that I am just getting weaker by the day. The last couple of years weren't easy whatsoever and you are saying, well you made it this far. yes, but what did I fucking do?
I didn't take half a step further since I grauduated high school in 2014. I'm scared that I will finally lose it and let go. I have a couple of friends that I can talk too, but I'm pretty sure they are fed up with my bullshit.
hell I'm fed up with myself. I'm trying, I swear. I'm looking for any new chance anything to keep me away from me. my thoughts and I don't get well whatsoever. I've been trying to do some sports again, it's tough
but at least it's worth it. what I am scared of that I am losing. I am getting weaker and I care less and less everyday. I'm afraid that I went though all the shit I went just to lose it all at the end becasue of something
trival just because I can't take it anymore.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
i understand being scared, at your age a lot of people are scared of where they are in life and if it will get better or not, you are not alone. and sports is really a good idea. if you have a passion in your life it can help you get through life and actually enjoy it some. i have my 64 dodge, others have art, and yours can be sports. i hope you can find your passion and be happy...mike...*hug*shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$255.00