I'm scared...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Giddy Ian, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Giddy Ian

Giddy Ian Member

I recently turned 17 and pretty much I've always been really childish and never really wanted to grow up...now that I'm 17 I feel like I don't have any time left...

Not to mention I'm probably not going to graduate High school...I'm just so tired of messing up and I don't wanna be lazy anymore...but at the same time I dont wanna not have any fun any more.

I've failed my parents on so many occasions they expect me to be so great in life, and they give me so much...I think I'm really spoiled...I hate myself.

I just don't want to grow up any more I don't want that day to come where I have to accept that I failed high school and my parents kick me out after all they did for me...I don't wanna see that day...

Please help me:sad:.
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey the fun never stops unless you make it stop. Your age is really just a number. You can be like me. I'm 42 but in my mind I'm only 26. And most times I act like I'm 18. Getting older certainly brings with it more responsibilities but it also opens up a whole new world too. You can get your drivers. You can get into so many places that were off limits to you before. And you are now able to make decisons about yourself for yourself. You can vote for things that matter to you. You can fall in love and start a family of your own. You can be your own boss. It's all yours if you want it bad enough. So now is the time to buckle down and be serious so that when the good times come rolling in, you're ready to party!!!! Start making a real effort at school so that you have options open to you later in life. Good luck and keep having fun!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.