I'm scared

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pain&Sorrow, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pain&Sorrow

Pain&Sorrow Well-Known Member

Just like people say they have an "internal clock", I have an Internal Calendar. I view the days ahead like a weather forecast, but instead of the weather forecast, its a daily forecast of what I'm to do.

What I'm scared of is this:

My internal Calendar stops in about 3 weeks. What is going to happen then?

2. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

The smartarse in me says to write that you should buy a new calendar. On a more serious note, it's really up to you what happens then. But just because you have an internal calendar, doesnt mean you should follow it. And in 3 weeks, just because it stops, it doesnt mean you should have to stop too.

TDM

3. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

has you calendar always been right?

somtimes knowing whats comming can be confusing as the messages get mixed up.

like the death card in tarot, it isnt always what you think it means

4. jere

jere New Member

People are predicting doomsday over the "end" of the mayan calendar in 2012. To my understanding though, it's just the end of a cycle. Seems like more of a cause for celebration than doomsday.

That's really interesting that you have such an internal clock, but in the same way I'd guess that it just means you're ready for a change. The start of something new perhaps?

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know you're scared; I would be too. But your internal calendar could very well be totally wrong!! There have been so many times where people are positive something will happen on a certain date ... and then it doesn't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.