im scared

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by mikey -g-, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikey -g-

mikey -g- Well-Known Member

i think im gonna end up trying to kill myself. i almost did yesterday and i dont think ill be able to stop it a second time
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Please talk to us instead...we all care and I saw you up in chat but you didn't reply to me..I care and was seeing if you needed to talk...

What is causing you the most difficulty right now? I am sure it is not as simple as you are having a bad day, it never is but right now what has got you the most down?

3. mikey -g-

i was away from my computer at the time, thats why i didnt reply to you.

whats causing me the most problems is that ive stopped caring about things that happen in my life. i think its because ive lost a lot of friends recently.

i just feel lonely and that makes how im feeling worse because i have to bottle it up.
  4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

So sorry about the loss of friends. You don't have to bottle up around us. We understand your pain.
  5. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

you have friends in us at SF i no they are nto like real life friends, but we care all the same !! why have u given up caring?? fed up of caring, and not getting the response u expected?? do u have a psyc or a counsellor?? i think it would really do you some good to get some proffesional help right now! the most important thing is u where strong enough to stop ursefl from killing ur self yesterday, this says alot about u, that u r stronger than u think, and that there is something left inside you that wants to fight, and not give up, u need to try and connect with this, develop it further, keep posting, people are listening and reading, even if they dont respond, we all care!
  6. mikey -g-

i agree, i do need professional help but i dont know how good it will be. ive had it before and it didnt help.
  7. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

if you tried a doctor that didn't work, try a different one

it's not always easy to find the right one that "clicks" for you

and keep talking to us
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.