Im scared...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thatgirl2012, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thatgirl2012

thatgirl2012 New Member

I feel like I'm at my breaking point and I dont know what to do. I dont even remember the last time I was happy. My head is telling me that I dont deserve to live anymore and It scares me so much because what if i listen to it? I dont know how to be good again.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOU are GOOD hun and i am sorry you are at your breaking point What is happening hun keep posting ok so we can help you hugs

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Please keep posting and we will be here to help. I'm sorry you are going through a tough time, but we can help get you through it. :)

4. thatgirl2012

thatgirl2012 New Member

I honestly dont know what to do guys.
    My mother passed away almost four years ago and ever since then i have been going down this terrible path of depression. I stopped eating, i self mutulated and i even almost committed suicide a couple of times. I have tried so hard to stay strong and to have hope but I cant do it anymore.

5. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hello
    Are you seeking any help therapists councillors etc as sometimes having someone to get your feelings out too can help.Depresssion and suicide thoughts arnt very nice no and with those thoughts have you told your doc.I suffer both but do find if i can expell some things that lay beneath i find it helps some what.Also as suggested keep posting here as you will also find support.I know its hard loosing a mother i lost mine many years ago and something ive never got over but you do have too try and stay strong as just sometimes remind yourself would she like what your doing to yourself.It is hard to stay strong sometimes that is why finding that little extra support can help keep you on your feet.Stay safe and take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.