I'm sensing a pattern...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by AfterFact, Oct 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AfterFact

AfterFact Well-Known Member

Over the last few months I've been popping pills more and more, I started small and moved on to narcotics. This problem is starting to get out of control. Today I drove while under the influence of narcotic painkillers, the fact that I got home safely was pure luck on my part. I could have seriously hurt not just me but other people. This problem is starting to interfere with my daily life, and I'm having a hard time trying to stop.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You recognize the problem and that it is a serious problem. I applaud both your bravery and awareness in this. Please consider getting help through either healthcare Dr or specialized support groups such as Narcotics Anonymous - you do not have to go through these struggles alone.

Take Care and Be Safe

3. alyssaswoon

alyssaswoon Well-Known Member

Well you've already made your first step by admitting that it's a problem for you. The thing about addiction is, if you don't truely want to stop, the chances of relapsing are much higher. Not everyone can quit on their own, it's quite difficult, but help is just a phone call away, always.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Don't wait hun do get to the point where you do harm yourself or someone else and get criminal record Call and get into treatment ok hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.