I'm shit.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by flowerpot, Feb 21, 2009.

1. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

It's suddenly all coming to me now, I suck, I fail at life, blah. I'm tired of existing. I'm tired of trying. I'm tired of nothing ever being good. It's just shit shit shit. I'm not good at anything, hopeless infact. I'm tired of things being expected of me.. I don't want to wake up & live in this shit world. I don't want people to rely on me. I just want to live in my room & never have to leave. All I do is fail at everything. What's the point in trying I'll never be any good. My parents loathe me, we argue always sometimes even more then others which is right now, I'm shit at school, so fricken shit. My "friends" are shit. Everything's shit. I'm shit. No one cares about my life why do I have to bother with it. I can't fricken take much more of people or lifes shit anymore. I can't stand failing everything anyfrickenmore.

2. ryanglander

ryanglander Well-Known Member

No, I'm shit. My parents hate me. My dads dying, I have no friends. I spent my entire high school alone, I never went out, I never went to a dance, the prom, a football game, never, ever. I never went out. I only go out now to go to school and work. I work in extreme cold in the winter and extreme heat in the summer. I do this very depressed. But I am not allowed 2 have the lack of energy like most depressed people, I have 2 work, and argue, and not have friends. And because I'm depressed and have to think work, mentally, and physically I have an overwhelming pain that builds on my stress like nothing anyone could imagine.