I'm sick of being addicted to Lorazepam

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Sango, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sango

Sango Account Closed

I take the stuff quite often, last night I took about Twelve 2 mg pills so I could "calm down" but did they help? NO! Now, it's like I'm just taking candy, the Lorazepam does NOTHING, I HATE IT!!!! I went to my doctor to get something prescribed for a medical procedure that was happening and he prescribed me 60 2 mg tablets of Lorazepam, and they worked first but now they don't work anymore, and I don't take them everyday, but I've been taking them nearly every week with the crap I'm going through. This happened once before, I took Lorazepam nearly every week then stopped for about three weeks then when I took only 4 mg of it after three weeks of not taking it I immediately fell asleep in the middle of the house, and that has never happened before in my life! Has this ever happened to anyone else before?

2. Socialman

Socialman Well-Known Member

You are addicted? I don't even take mine. Hell, I forgot to take my pills today again. Personally, I don't even know if they work. I get so stressed that it's difficult to tell.

3. Sango

Sango Account Closed

They do work, for me they used to make me hallucinate and shit. Now I just feel "numb" and tired and really don't give a shit.

4. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Go to your doctor, get clonazepam or another benzo prescribed. There's a lot of very similar drugs that have very different effects, and they all affect people differently, one might work better (clonazepam backfires for me, for instance: instead of preventing panic attacks it causes them.)

5. Sango

Sango Account Closed

Just about no drug works for me, the only one that does is Lorazepam, thankfully I have a method that "works"(if you'll call it that)If I can go for one week without taking any of the pills, I reward myself at the end of the week, such as watching a movie or something. It worked in October and it will work again I guess. Just wanted to see if other people here had an addiction to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.