I'm Sick Of Everyone

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by mooch74, Jul 10, 2013.

1. mooch74

mooch74 Well-Known Member

I truly believe everyone in this world is out to get me, hurt me and screw me. Even God isn't happy unless he's burdening me, laughing at me and turning everyone against me. I am so damn sick and tired of having to fight the world all the time. If all of you could feel my pain, no one would be so damn quick to laugh at me, conspire against me and insult me. Everyone has it easy and perfect but me. All I get is struggle, pain and burden. Man I would like all of you to feel what it's like to be me for ten damn minutes. None of you would be so quick to judge and condemn me to the hell you're all happy I'm in.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm not going to laugh at you, conspire against you, or insult you. Not everyone is against you; some of us do care and would be willing to try and help, but we can only do that if you let us. Here if you feel like talking.
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Mooch, like WildCherry most here do not hastily judge, put down or take advantage of a person having real troubles.. Is pretty safe here..give this place a chance!!