I'm sick of it all. ***Triggering***

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by HarleyTwin, Mar 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HarleyTwin

HarleyTwin Staff Alumni

I'm sick of all the fucking bullshit and the drama in my life. I'm sick of always needing fucking answers and never having them, why my brother is in jail for something he didn't do, why I have to be in love with someone I can't fucking have, why I have to sit through one of my closest friends death and not bearing to go to her funeral, why I have to endure this bullshit while everyone around me seemingly is all fucking fine and dandy.

What the HELL did I ever do to deserve this fucking crap? I want OUT damn it. I quit playing this fucking game of seeing how much God can make me bleed and scream and cry before I fucking snap. I can't take it anymore. Two fucking months of this fucking bullshit...and that's not even half the fucking crap I've had to endure in my 23 lousy fucking years on Earth. I want a fucking refund, I want OUT.

He's won, they've all fucking won. It has to be over, because I can't one more day of this. My children have left, my inner child is lost somewhere in the space between Kicked Puppy and Morally Fucked Up. My parents hate me, my best friend fucking tells me he doesn't love me, he said it to make me feel better...and then shows me every fucking sign that he's lying about it, which is making ME confused. I have nothing left in this life. I have no more sanity and strength to fight anymore. I don't even have a shred of hope.

I just want it to end. I want to die. I want to finally look up and be fucking grateful that I'm not here anymore, that I don't have to watch people I love suffer and lose them for a lifetime. I want to be gone, and I want it all to stop hurting and torturing me. I want my end.
  2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

im so sorry u are so lonely in your pain.Nobody else but u can know what you`re dealing with. im here thought, reading at your thoughts and feeling sorry for not being able to say a single word to cheer u up. Not because u dont deserve it, its because i havent slept in the last 48 hours and im with a horrible toothache.

graceandshadow, more peacefull days will come, dont be sure that this is the best of your life because it isnt. The rainbow always comes after the rain,not before. The things people are giving to u arent all they ve got to give. You didnt have enough time to shine yet. So dont hurry to take a decition that has no way back. Everybody deserves to give themselves a second chance, and a third and a fourth, because we`re humans, we learn in times of desesperation, and we are strong enough to do such things with just a bit of hope.
    dont ever give up hoping!! dont ever lose what makes you who u are!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.