i'm sick of it

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by endlessskies58, Feb 28, 2010.

1. endlessskies58

endlessskies58 Well-Known Member

i'm tired of people. why do they get such a kick out of being mean?

2. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

because they are insecure about themselves. it makes them feel 'big'
    hope your ok x

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

People can be very cruel insensitive perhaps because they themselves cannot see or feel compassion. I push people away all the time for fear of the pain they can cause but now realize in doing so i have lost alot of good people who truly care. I hope you come across some kind people i know alot of them are right here on this forum take care

4. cloud9

cloud9 Well-Known Member

I find that people feel vulnerable or insecure around certain people who are mean to them. Unfortunately the human condition just drives them to be mean to people who they can be mean to. Its this feeling of superiority and being cool in front of others that drives them. Sometimes I feel like I'm guilty of the same. I'd rather someone else be a target before they start honing in on me. If you choose not to get into a war of words or return the mean behaviour that they are inflicting on you, you're a better person for it. I hope you can find a way to stay away from people who are mean. They'll always be out there. Hopefully you can find a crowd that respects you and aren't mean. They're definitely out there.