I'm sick of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epiphany

Just when I was feeling better about myself I started to cry hopelessly. I feel like my life is not worth living anymore. I feel like my world has crumbled in front of me and no one is there to help me pick up the pieces.
I just got out of the hospital yesterday after being assessed as a low risk re-offender, if you will.
I don't want to live any more. I'm only good for sex, which is what made my world collapse in the first place.
I'm tired of people telling me that I'll get over love. I don't want to get over it.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hello Veez,
I kind of know how you feel. I am 6'3" and 310lbs. To look at me you wouldn't think I have problems. The first year I started feeling suicidal I was in the hospital like 7 times. Each time I came out a little stronger.
I had a nervous breadown and then my exfiance left me after ripping me off for $18,000. Even though she ripped me off I was still devastated. Hell we had bought a house togethor. I tried to get her back several times and once She finally gave in I thought it over again and decided(no) I had lost all my trust in her. Without trust you have nothing. I cried some more and eventually I went from greiving to anger. That was all the steps I needed, now I can't stand to even talk to her!!! My point is you do get over it eventually, right now you are still greiving.And it sucks I know the people here at the forum can offer you advice and moral support So keep posting and even enter the chat room, you will find new friends. I can't get into chat my computer won't let me.. Stay Safe!!!!!

Anju

Hey, I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so bad right now. It's not right for people to tell you to get over it, it just doesn't hapen like that. But please, keep going, go back to hospital if you have to, just don't give in and give up. You're worth so much more :hug: stay safe

LenaLunacy

Don't let those people who tell you to get over get to you. Just ignore them, however hard it may be. You're worth more than them, they don't know anything. :hug: Keep holding on, you'll make it through.

J

jerrin

I know about the situation you had faced yet. I also have one friend and is also facing same problem just as you told me here. I think only patience is a thing by which you can get the desired result which you wish to get.

Epiphany

I talked to my ex for a few hours last night, and for some reason he kept pushing me farther into my depression. I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping, even with medication, and I barely eat, even when I force myself.
I know I should just ignore him, he's another reason I hate my life. But when it's three in the morning, he's the only person I can run to with my problems.
I missed my appointment with my counsellor today because I can't afford to get downtown to see her.
I used to be able to self-harm to get rid of the pain, but I don't even have the balls to do that anymore, because I think I'd do it wrong, and make even more people tell me I'm being selfish.
And everyone keeps telling me to go out, drink, meet some guy and go home with him. Apparently that'll help me get over him faster. But I've even lost any sexual liido I once had.
I'm not so scared about not wanting physical contact, I'm just scared of everyone turning their backs on me because they're sick of me trying to hurt myself.

Veevs damnit youre not only good for sex, youre also good for massages, sorry lame joke >.< But i know you for almost 2 days now, so my judgement about your life must be right. Anyway *now im serious* what i do know is, that youre a wonderfull girl. And people who cant except your depression and who will turn your back on you, are just not worth any attention. I lost some friends because of it and im glad about it, its better to have a good friend (or in my case, no friends) than lots of friends who dump you when you need them the most. I dont know what else to say and im sorry if it doesnt make sence what im saying, its kinda chaotic in my head, but thats because i know things will get better for you, i just know it, just give it some time, youre still young, so you have time, you deserve to feel good :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00