I'm sick of lying to myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sadhart, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I have been trying so hard to hold back these feelings, but I can't do it anymore. There is so much pain and no one really cares. I feel hopeless and no matter what I try to do, it's going to be there. I need to find a way to end this pain. I'm sorry for sounding so vague, but it's hard to keep trying to explain why I'm so sick of living.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Lot of us understand that kind of pain hun and it is hard to keep fighting to keep holding on. You need to reach out and get the supports to help you fight ok hugs toyou

3. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

I understand. And I care. But I don't know how to change your feelings. I don't even know how to change my own.

4. Syn

Syn Well-Known Member

Maybe instead of holding the feelings in, a constructive way to let them out might make things easier? It may feel hopeless, but I promise you it's not.

5. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

It's okay, thanks for taking the time to let me know this though. I hope even if things don't get better for me, they start to look up for you though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.