I'm sick of this s#^!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by seba3c, Aug 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seba3c

seba3c Member

I'm so tired of my life. Nobody cares. I hate my life. I have NO friends. I have no significant others. I hate my job. I'm not good at anything. I've been so angry and depressed for 16 years and I'm sick of it. I can't take anymore. I want to go and buy a gun and end it. I want to walk in front of a bus. I just can't take it!!! I'm done. Nobody listens. I don't think I can force myself through another day.
  2. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Hey, I' really sorry you feel so bad. Is there anything you can do to change your life? Maybe you could train for a job that you'd really like to do. And then you might meet people who you get on with better, who are in to the same things.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey seba3c,
    It sounds like you haven't been intimmit with your self in quite a while. No I am not talking sex, I am talking about careing for yourself, learning to do things for your self, giving yourself credit for things you have accoplished. If you start thinking this way it will ditract you from the negatives. You know you don't need to hang on to negative thoughts just try to replace them with positive thoughts. I hope you find the right path to follow. We are here for you so post as much as you feel like. Or you can PM me or others and we will talk to you and add support and advice.Take Care My Friend!!!
  4. seba3c

seba3c Member

I don't know what to give myself credit for other than being a good lump on the couch. I hate my job, I'm bad at it. I don't have relationships the opposite sex. I'm a bad friend, I never keep in touch with anyone. I don't talk to anyone in my family, hardly. When I do I lie so that they think I'm super happy and successful at work. There's nothing that I enjoy doing anymore. I literally go to work, come home from work, eat, sleep, go to work etc. I have nothing going for me. Even if I decided to leave my current job, I don't know what I would do. Nothing interests me. I don't have the computer experiece to do a lot of it. I don't see any escape.
  5. sadman1981

sadman1981 Member

at least your able to work i havent worked for 6 years because my downfall is on my mind 24/7 and i cant concentrate
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Maybe you should try to find a new job sebac? It sounds like you really hate your current job. Please don't go through with your suicide plans.
  7. ibinsanediego

ibinsanediego Active Member

I am feeling the same way... but I'm 53 and at least gave it try... barely... first 20 years I smoked a ton of pot and experimented with all the rest...been off drugs for 16 years and nothing has changed... I suggest joining the military.... perferably non combat... signup for something you might like and you instantly have friends.... I spent 4 year in the Army... and had some really great times.
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

sebac, you can work on changing some of the things that are making you unhappy. Start with something small. Talk to someone. Get in touch with an old friend. Keep in touch. Change jobs if you are not happy with this one. There are things you can do to improve your life if you try. Don't give up. :hug:
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey seba3c,
    You need to change your routine. Find some new interests. You could take some night classes, you would benefit from that. Or how about the local humane society, you could volunteer there and who knows you might make a new four legged friend. I got a puppy at my therapists advice. It gave me someone to give my love to.At first I just thought of him as just a dog. After being around him everyday for a couple of months I have learned to love him.
    Just think about volunteering, it would also make you feel a little better knowing you were helping someone...Good Luck...
  10. BaZz

BaZz Member

Your in the same spot as all of us we all feel that way. I also have no one I live day by day pains is a part of me sorrow is what I see in every day life if its me or someone else. No matter what even with friends are not you feel alone. I feel like shit every day I wake up alone sad hoping to have something others have, but is anyone really as happy as they look half the time I doubt it. Because it takes a community to feel better in life if you have stuff you need to share it and if you have stuff and you share people take advantage. Its a double edge sword and we are the ones getting cut either way.
  11. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Plus you learn how to fire a machine gun and who wouldn't want to do that? :cool:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.