I'm sick of this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Regenesis, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regenesis

Regenesis Well-Known Member

I tried to find diferent reasons to live,but its not worth it.I will always have problems.If you read my other threads,you pobably know my problems.I also have others,and I don't think I should continue living.I know I am worthless.There are many peoples that can live happy lifes,can find the loved ones and have a professional achievement.I wont have any.I cant do anything and I dont see the reason to live.If I will die,everything will end.
    My death will not afect anyone,since no-one cares about me.
    I am sick of hating girls,of knowing that I will never have a gf,sex,friends and that I will always stay indoors locked in a virtual world.
    I had two attempts until now and they both failed.Each time I used sleeping pils.This time I will try poison to kill myself and slleping pils to fall asleep before the poison starts causing massive pain.
    I dont deserve to live.Death is the best think for me.This night all will be over.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Regenesis,

btw, suicide methods are not allowed to be discussed here.

I'm sorry to hear you are still feeling so low. It's untrue that no-one cares about you. The people on SF do. Have you had any therapy to help you get over your hatred for women? :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.