I'm sick of this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Regenesis, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regenesis

Regenesis Well-Known Member

I tried to find diferent reasons to live,but its not worth it.I will always have problems.If you read my other threads,you pobably know my problems.I also have others,and I don't think I should continue living.I know I am worthless.There are many peoples that can live happy lifes,can find the loved ones and have a professional achievement.I wont have any.I cant do anything and I dont see the reason to live.If I will die,everything will end.
    My death will not afect anyone,since no-one cares about me.
    I am sick of hating girls,of knowing that I will never have a gf,sex,friends and that I will always stay indoors locked in a virtual world.
    I had two attempts until now and they both failed.Each time I used sleeping pils.This time I will try poison to kill myself and slleping pils to fall asleep before the poison starts causing massive pain.
    I dont deserve to live.Death is the best think for me.This night all will be over.
    Goodbye.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi Regenesis,

btw, suicide methods are not allowed to be discussed here.

I'm sorry to hear you are still feeling so low. It's untrue that no-one cares about you. The people on SF do. Have you had any therapy to help you get over your hatred for women? :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.