i'm slowly getting better may contain triggers for some people

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by aaron_corsa, Nov 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aaron_corsa

aaron_corsa Member

well where do i start i'm not sure but ill give it ago i posted on here a little while ago and i admit my self the posts where not the best in one post i give a method and im sorry for doing that it was totally wrong and i thank the forum team for removing that part of the post well to cut a very long story short i got placed on a section in my local mental health ward to be honest i cant remember what date i was even placed on the section all i do know know is that it was the right place for me i have been struggling to cope with the death of my mum and i couldn't think of a way to get over her death but with my admission to the ward it give me time to get treatment and the help i needed medication works in the short term but most of all there are therapies that help i have been referred for DBT which i start next tuesday 12/11/2013 when i say start it is my initial appointment but in my mind this is a huge step in the right direction i'm determined to work hard at this and help my self to get better well is say better i will never get over my BPD fully but i can learn to control the way i deal with things while i was on the ward and the members of this forum also suggested of doing some thing to remember my mum so while i was in hospital i had access to a computer but no internet so i made a video to help me and other people with things that can effect you in this life i'm not sure if i'm allowed to post the link to the video here it is a youtube video the video may contain things the people may see as triggers so please don't view this video if you are in a bad way at this moment also if the staff of this forum could please remove the link to the video if it is not allowed and if it is not allowed i'm truly sorry for posting the link and am grateful to the staff who may or may not remove the link <mod edit - personal identifying>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry to remove the video but it has personal identifying information and th eanonymity of members here is done to protect all. It was very well done and a moving video.

My daughter started DBT therapy about a month ago. While she does say she hates it as it is a group session and she despises that, both she and us as her parents have noticed some improvements in the way she responds to situations. I hope it is successful at helping you cope as well. I am glad after the inpatient they have set you up with follow on continued care and resources and wish you the best of luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.