I'm so afraid

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Jesk, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jesk

Jesk New Member

I want to do it. I really do. But I am so afraid. Afraid it will hurt. Afraid I will fail and then afterwards, it will be worse. I dont know what to do. I tried to reach out for help, but no one came. I really just dont want to be here anymore. My arms hurt from cutting. I couldnt make myself cut deep enough. It hurt too much. The pain was distracting at first, but then it just hurt. I just dont want to be here anymore.
  2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi. I am glad you found this community. Although I am sorry you have reached out but no one came. You are not alone in that. Others have felt the horrible pain of this.

Yes I agree with you when you say then afterwards if you fail it will be worse. People can do such harm to their body with failed attempts. Often causing harm that makes life much more difficult than ever. Please keep reaching out. You have come here. Thats good. Reach out here. Talk to people here. We each are here because we have had or currently are having feelings of wanting to die. Of love someone who ended their life all too soon.

would you like to say where you reached out? to therapists? To family? Doctors? And would you like to talk about whats going on? Its okay to talk about it. If you do not want to, thats okay. But its okay if you do. This is a nice community. So I am glad you are here. Just keep holding on. Maybe if you can talk about to whom you reached out, people here can give some suggestions where you might try that you have not thought of. And support you to hopefully reach out to a better resource. Most important, keep holding on. do whatever it takes to get through another day without harming that body of yours.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Pick up the phone hun phone the crisis line ok or go to hospital and get your wounds dressed and looked at they will talk to you and help you hun hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.