I'm So alone and just can't stop crying

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Sapphire21, May 27, 2016.

1. Sapphire21

Sapphire21 Member

I feel so lonely and I can't stop crying. I have found the perfect spot to end my life, it's just a matter of time.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi sapphire, want to talk about why you are feeling like this? we can help you, what's going on for you?
  3. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hi Saphire21, welcome to the forum. Loneliness can be tough to deal with. But Petals right, maybe sharing a little about what you're going through will help. Also, here you're not alone anymore, we will support you as best we can and I'm sure things will get better.
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

What is causing you to feel this way? Please talk to us.
  5. seadra

seadra Active Member

Sometime it can be hard to let it out. But once you do, you can get the help you deserve
  6. Ernest

Ernest New Member

Hello. Suicide seems like a good option to me sometimes but too many people I love have invested in me. It's tough to live with myself sometimes, but I manage. Let me know if there's any way I could help
  7. Sapphire21

Sapphire21 Member

Thanks sometimes everything gets too much, I just want to die.
  8. seadra

seadra Active Member

But we can't let that pressure get to us, I know that feeling.

"Watch your step don't fall"

I always like this quote, it's from a song by Zebrahead. I like listening to it when I feel that eay.
  9. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, just read you post. Welcome to the forum. The ones who understand your pain are the ones suffer everyday. I know your suffering but please from the bottom of my heart don't do anything. All of us here, understand and truly want to help YOU. You are important and never doubt that.

We really care about YOU. These are not meaningless words being typed but geninue heart warm feelings. Whilst I sit in the world somewhere, I feel and hear your pain. Please refrain from any plans you have and keep posting here.

You know now how much we care about YOU. Keep posting and be safe my dear. If you do cry whilst reading this post, then that's ok. The tears of hurt you feel release the anguish from within.