I'm so alone

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by NikkiGirl63, Sep 8, 2016.

1. NikkiGirl63

NikkiGirl63 New Member

I have 2 kids and I am pregnant with my 3rd. My boyfriend is out of town until the beginning of January due to work. I am a stay-at-home mom.... I do nothing. I am so depressed and alone. I have no idea how I am going to get through all this.. it's so hard and I have no one to talk to.:oops::(:(

2. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey Nikki, welcome to SF, I'm sorry your feeling badly. Anyway, you can meet friends here that will speak with you. We also have a chat room and there's usually quite a few people there that will welcome you. You're no longer alone :)
    Take care my friend
    Brian

NikkiGirl63 likes this.
  3. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

I'm sorry you feel so alone :( Do you feel you do nothing because you stay at home? I'm sure you're busier than most of us. I think that being on this forum is good for connecting with people, even though it's anonymous, for me it's comforting.

NikkiGirl63 likes this.
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. You are among people who will support you in your time of need. I hope you take care and speak to someone here. We can help you in your tone of need. Take care.

NikkiGirl63 likes this.
  5. bythelowtide

bythelowtide Active Member

I think you are doing great work being a stay-at-home mom! I'm sure you love your kids very much that you are willing to stay home with them and take care of their needs. If the world all had great mamas, there wouldn't be so much bad things that happened. Your work of being a mama are one of the most important jobs (if not the most important) jobs in the world.

Is there a way for you to connect with a local church group or support group and maybe get out of the house some so you don't feel like you are stuck in a box all day?

NikkiGirl63 likes this.
  6. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

Hello Nikki, I am Mox

I hardly doubt a stay at home mom, you do nothing. I am sure it is quite the opposite , you have your hands full. How old are your babies?

Do you have family/friends you can lean on?

What kind of work does your BF do?

You are not alone anymore, you have us. Don't be afraid to lean on us, if you need too.

What would be the best way for us to help you?

NikkiGirl63 and Petal like this.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, if you ever need to talk feel free to message me. I am sorry you are feeling so alone but this will pass. What work does your bf do? Sf is here for you, we are gonna pull through this together :)

NikkiGirl63 likes this.
  8. ghostangelcake7

ghostangelcake7 Well-Known Member

Much respect for you being a stay-at-home-mom! You're probably a wonderful mother too.. I can relate to you as well. Been a loner forever, it's no fun. I do not wish to be this way, but my life pretty much does not cater to friendships. I am too closed off and defensive, and unhappy. I hope things turn around for you as I hope they turn around for me too.

NikkiGirl63 likes this.
  9. NikkiGirl63

NikkiGirl63 New Member

My family isn't supportive and I barley talk to them...I have a few close friend's but they are busy with kids, work etc. I wish I could make new friends.... I rarely leave my house. I have a little bit of social anxiety... it is so wonderful to receive messages... to have someone actually care about me.... today is rough though, I woke up and immediately felt depressed...

moxman, Unknown_111 and Brian777 like this.
  10. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey Nikki, social anxiety is hard to deal with, I have anxiety and get panic attacks so I avoid social situations too. You can get medication to help you, but most of them are addictive and for me, seem to stop working after awhile. If you get depression a lot, maybe an antidepressant would help you, best to speak with your doctor about it. Anyway, I know it's not the same but you'll meet a lot of people here that will be friends with you and sometimes it helps just to get your feelings out. You're no longer alone my friend, take care
    Brian

NikkiGirl63 likes this.
  11. Unknown_111

Hi, social aniexty is hard to deal with but please take up Brian's suggestion to move forward with your life. You are no longer alone as YOU ARE APART OF THE SF FAMILY. Please keep posting as WE REALLY CARE ABOUT YOU.

NikkiGirl63 likes this.
  12. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

My friend, we are here for you.

Please feel free to IM/PM me anytime.

We want to help you, you are not alone anymore. You have me =)

NikkiGirl63 likes this.
  13. bythelowtide

bythelowtide Active Member

How's it been going recently @NikkiGirl63 ? I hope things are starting to get better.

14. NikkiGirl63

NikkiGirl63 New Member

Hi everyone. I am doing okay. I am still super lonely and depressed but I am managing.... I'm not sure how lol I just keep taking it day by day... some days are harder than others. I tried talking to my mother but... I am "too stressful for her and her anxiety and she can't listen to my problems" in fact she said she can't talk to me for awhile and said it was tough love......

15. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

I am here to talk to you Nikki , what's going on with ya, my new friend.

16. Unknown_111

Please use the chart rooms when you alone. Ppl are friendly and understanding.

17. HereToHelp

HereToHelp Member

Don't feel lonly you have the company of three beautiful kids....and January is right around the corner :)
    Read a lot of books, find somethink to study maybe a new language or an online course.
    Don't be sad and try to relax and be serene :)

NikkiGirl63 likes this.