Im So Alone

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by TonyHill, Sep 17, 2016.

1. TonyHill

TonyHill Active Member

Hi,this is my first time writen here.My story is not that complicated to follow really,I had an overprotecting mother that never let me out,and because of this,I lost my teenages years,that whole phase of friendship,love and conflict,I never got that.And I never got a friend until this day.Probably,cuase im not an everyday person,I was born with movies,cinema is my life and cinema save my life,I can talk about movies and series 24 hours,is where I live.So,I need friends like that,as obsessed as I am.The problem is that they are not here,the place where I live is a place that looks as if any fun,any heart ,ny comun sense has been ripped apart.
    So,Im alone,and I am weird,not because I cant be normal,but because I dont wanna be normal,theres no point in be just like everyone else,that dosent make any sense.but by chosing to be like that,I choose the hard path,and because im on the hard path,its really REALLY hard to find someone else that is in that place to.

PD:please,try not to say stuff like:You need to change you way or thinking,you need to get out more,you need to be open to other things,etc,etc.Thank you :)

2. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey TonyHill, and no you don't have to change your thinking :) by all means be yourself, I'm sure there are many people with similar interests in movies that you could befriend. I just want to welcome you to the forum or at least your first post on it. Glad you decided to post.....welcome.
    Brian

TonyHill likes this.