i'm so alone

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by music, Apr 26, 2008.

1. music

music Well-Known Member

i'm alone and it really makes me sad/angry. i don't like feeling like a worthless fool who no one could love. i'm sick of being scared talking to and meeting new people. i'm sick of being a virgin who has never even experiencing anything close to a romantic relationship. i'm sick of feeling lost and confused at our entire existance. i'm sick of it all.
  2. blue shoes

blue shoes Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel bad. :sad:
    You know the saying that there is someone for everyone who is looking? Maybe what you have to concentrate on is your fear that you mentioned, of talking to and meeting new people. I know it's hard, but if you would manage to beat that fear, your chances of meeting someone would be so much higher.
  3. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Hey music,

I am sorry to hear you are feeling so alone at the moment. It is hard to open up enough to meet new people, they can be so judgemental at times. However, you need to look past that fear and get out there! I know that is easier said than done, but it is worth a try. Feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk hun *huggles* feel better and take care,