I'm so alone.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Tnecniv, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tnecniv

Tnecniv Well-Known Member

I was recovering, but things is really bad again now..
    I'm so alone, I'm changing..
    I hear voices, and see things + I have a great angst.
    But I can handle that, that's easy, I've dealt with that for a long time.
    But I can't handle the depression... I'm so sad, I just don't want to hold on, I don't see the light...
    I want back to the hospital, but they say if I stay there any longer I'd get institutionalized, but I felt "safe" and "careless" in there unlike now...
    I need something to hold on to......
    Please anyone, I need help!
    Even though... nothing ever works...

2. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

You sound schizophrenic. It might be what causes your depression, could be a co-morbidity. Are you treated for Schizophrenia. With meds, you possibly live more normally. Or free of depression.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

my daughter always says she feels safe in hospital as well She knows they will keep her stable there and no one will hurt her. Talk with your doctor to see if you can get on different meds. Resperdal injection worked for her every 2 weeks she gets one nurse comes in . Try this it might help with your voices and sounds in your head. Call your doctor okay

4. Tnecniv

They just told me that I'm a special case, that I'm not psychotic because of my strong touch with reality and self control or something like that..
    They are now going to give me some special treatment that they hope will work, apparently meds won't help me.

It kind of freaks me out..
    One thing is if I don't know what's going on, but when THEY don't, then things are getting pretty serious, especially when I've been treated for 1 and a half year.

5. morfea

morfea Antiquities Friend

it's so nice in a hospital, pity is i can't get in there unless i actually attempt suicide

6. Tnecniv

I really miss that place..

7. Sparky55313

Sparky55313 Well-Known Member

I was istitutionalized last fall. I hated the world for that. But know what? That was the best thing that has happened to me. I was diagnosed correctly and was around people like myself and learned so much. I wouldn't want to be institutionalized again but would suggest consideration if your doc suggests it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.