I'm so angry that I'm afraid I'm going to do something I'll regret

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lestat

I'm so angry at my ex. Not only because she ended our relationship, but because she has now stolen over a grand. She's blocked me on everything so I can't ask why.

I'm not saying I'll be violent, but I'm thinking of telling everyone her secrets and posting things of her. I know its wrong, but I want to hurt her like she has me. She's done everything she said she wouldn't.

Lestat

I'm so angry at my ex. Not only because she ended our relationship, but because she has now stolen over a grand. She's blocked me on everything so I can't ask why.

I'm not saying I'll be violent, but I'm thinking of telling everyone her secrets and posting things of her. I know its wrong, but I want to hurt her like she has me. She's done everything she said she wouldn't.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
i am glad you do not mean harming her but can i please ask a favour? please do not post things of her on the internet. people have committed suicide because of things like that. anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. deal with this in a mature manner and say to yourself ''im not going to drag myself down to her level'' forget revenge. Move on. If she has stolen from you go to the police and let them handle it.

Lestat

i am glad you do not mean harming her but can i please ask a favour? please do not post things of her on the internet. people have committed suicide because of things like that. anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. deal with this in a mature manner and say to yourself ''im not going to drag myself down to her level'' forget revenge. Move on. If she has stolen from you go to the police and let them handle it.
I can't. She lives in Canada and I live in UK. Not much I can do.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I can't. She lives in Canada and I live in UK. Not much I can do.
Okay if legally nothing can be done just learn from it. Be strong and calm and use it as life experience. She may be an absolute bitch but you are better than to stoop to her level. She did wrong of course yes, but I do not think posting things of her will benefit anyone.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Getting "revenge" isn't going to solve anything. It may make you feel better at first, to know she will be hurting as much as she hurt you, but after a while when you have had time to think about what's happened, you will only feel guilt and hate yourself even more than you already do. You are kidding yourself if getting revenge is going to make you feel better, and doesn't make you the better person in this situation.

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
Your best way to resolve the issue and ongoing pain and anger you are feeling is by moving on and forgetting about it. Posting stuff and then running back to see what was said and tracking down replies and all that is not only a waste of time, but will do nothing but perpetuate the number of hours/days/weeks/ that somebody no longer in your life continues to make your life worse and make you feel bad. The best "revenge" against somebody that was bad to you is obscurity and forgetting about them. If you want an ex to know how you feel let her hear through the grape vine you have not asked about them or spoken of them since anybody can remember and that you are too busy doing other things to even care. Then, of course, to make that actually be a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00