Im so angry with myself

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by skinnylove911, Apr 25, 2013.

1. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Right now im so angry and pissed off with myself due to my depression and other things happening right now, i have completely forgotten about the OT application and i am soo angry with myself :) The days and weeks just passed and the next thing I knew I had missed the deadline. i feel like shit right right. Why did i do this to myself why did I cock up so badly. I am angry and pissed off with myself, it's really infuriating. i hate life
    i want to be dead so much right, anything better than staying alive.
    some please let me die
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

can you phone them hun tellthem it is on the way just mail it out ok see what happens
  3. letmego3

letmego3 Well-Known Member

I can relate to how you are feeling. My depression is controlling the shit out of me for a long time now. When you get angry you beat yourself up and get further depressed making it a vicious cycle. Don't be angry at yourself. Anger and frustration will feed the depression. Accept that there is a problem and continue to move forward. I'm not going to let this depression ruin all the things that I want to enjoy in this life and I hope that you don't either. Don't let it win. Follow your passion and try to enjoy what you love doing everyday and stick to that and don't focus on the depression. You can beat it. Many people have. So can you.
  4. skinnylove911

i feel like giving up right now x
  5. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Perhaps you forgot about the application because you were busy deciding to put off getting a degree in social work until you'd got the right qualifications and a decent reference. Wanting to be an OT or a crisis nurse came before that. How about trying the Mind groups that were suggested to you. Also crack on with the health and social care distance learning. Little steps work.
  6. skinnylove911

the thing is theodora I don't know what I want to do with my life right now I am not thinking straight nothing seems to make sense nothing seems to give me direction :)
    i can't take anymore
    im sorry
  7. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Try keeping it simple and possible. Doing nothing but faff about is getting you nowhere. You're bored, lonely and unhappy. You don't have to be. I know I'm the unsympathetic old bat but I also know you could change things if you gritted your teeth and stuck to doing the boring, tedious stuff, your CPN and mum have suggested.