im so angry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cut myself its something I haven't done in a year but Im so angry sad depressed and I didn't know what to do. i don't feel any better. i feel like doing it again.

wunderwood

i'm sorry that you cut. Awesome that you hadn't for a year though!

I hope you don't again, it didn't help the first time why would it help the second?

I know it makes no sense but im just so angry right now and i don't know what else to do. I feel so alone and scared. I feel like no one loves me and out of control and I hate that feeling. I hate feeling like I have no control over a situation. It infuriates me more than anything else in the world. I think im going to drink tonight.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I'm sorry you felt the need to cut. I'm here if you need to talk :hug:

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
Sometimes we have setbacks like this, but you know you can be successful and not do it again. I am sorry you felt the need to SI. Can you think of something to do as a distraction? Sometimes I turn on the radio or tv and type out whatever they are saying. I am not a fast typist so sometimes what I have typed can be quite amusing. Give it a try. Maybe it will help. :hug:

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
I agree crank up the music and put your face in a pillow and just scream at the top of your lungs. I know it sounds crazy but it beats the hell out of cutting. You said you were going to drink tonight? Do you think that is wise in the shape you are in? Your already depressed and alcohol is a depressant. It can make you worst off than you already are. Stay Safe!!~Joseph~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00