1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im so angry

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by TJ, Mar 7, 2011.

1. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

today i was talking to a freind and a case worker , and we were talking about the earthquake and such , and we got onto the topic of the buildinng where most of my friends died in , im so fucken angry cos they had shifted there because there building wasnt safe to be in and the building that they shifted too , wasnt either it should have been comdemd and destroyed yet they let ppl stay in there and now there over 120 ppl dead in that fucken building , makes me so angry that we could have saved ppls lives if we had done things right the first time round :( i know im greifing and that anger is a part of the process but fuck i hate the hole situation i want someone to wake me up and it all just be a big nightmare that hasnt actually happened :(

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry this has brought so much pain and anger back to you. It is hard to loose so many when as you said it could have been prevented. I am sorry you are suffering so

3. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Oh Esther I am so sorry. So much loss and some could have been prevented. This would infuriate me as well. I am sorry you and your city are going this such destruction and devestation. I am here for you anytime you need to vent.

:hug:

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry....it's a terrible tragedy for you to have to deal with..*hugs*