"I'm so bipolar..."

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by VALIS, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VALIS

VALIS Well-Known Member

...That I lose a tennis match, throw the racquet, and then spend 2 hours shopping for sustainably produced ethnic decorative items that I don't need, out of whitemans guilt that my biggest problem is a tennis match. /FML

PS I got drunk too. /FML

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry that happen hun dam illness i hope you are feeling more stable now hugs

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi Elise,

Best of luck with your future tennis matches, and I'm sorry the outcome in this match did not go your way. I hope you are able to take your mind off the match more and more as the days go by.. Tonight, I'll be sending you encouraging thoughts for work, school.. everything you are dealing with. :hug: If you don't mind, let us know sometime soon where you are at health-wise. Please look after you. :]

Alex

4. VALIS

VALIS Well-Known Member

...That the next day is spent in bed reading irritably and eating chocolate. Oh wait, that's pms. /TMI

Thx 2 U guyz

5. VALIS

VALIS Well-Known Member

... That I send random chanukah thank-you notes to my old psychiatrists

6. VALIS

VALIS Well-Known Member

In communist russia, poles switch you

7. VALIS

VALIS Well-Known Member

... for christmas I got an ugly framed picture of a horse with the word "stable"

Wish someone would contribute to this. It's like a "Yo mama's so fat..." thread.

8. Slothbear

Slothbear Well-Known Member

I spent $8,000 in less than a month. Most of which was on alcohol and other useless things.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

I spent $500 on a week long binge drink and didn't sleep.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

The above happened last year.

9. VALIS

VALIS Well-Known Member

...That I get irate over films and books on Walter Freeman, the Lobotomist, and laugh periodically and hysterically over the course of the evening at his self-proclaimed "Lobotomobile"

... That I get drunk "in the name of God"

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

I can relate to that. A few months ago I bought $300 perfume online that I knew I wouldn't like. I don't even wear the stuff. I just liked the bottle. Then shoes, then clothes... there goes my student loan!!!!!!

10. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

That you don't know what's worse, the mania or the depression!

11. hellz_bellz

hellz_bellz Member

My period is 2 months late. I haven't eaten much and lost a stone in the last couple of months and I have been really stressed which could be the cause of my late period. Or it could be that I had sex with 3 guys this month. All without condoms. One in the back of a chicken shop...whoops

12. VALIS

VALIS Well-Known Member

... wince. stressing out could possibly delay it even more. the same thing happened to me, the part about missing a period and going through mental hell. but it was 3 months- the cause was stress. buy a couple of tests and take one now, one in a few weeks. you gotta take better care of yourself than this, i know the bipolar disorder makes poor choices seem great at the time...
    i also know that one misstep and it can snowball out of control, leading somewhere you didn't think you'd end up. take a small step first, like getting the test out of the way now. sometimes moving just a tiny bit in the right direction sets the ball rolling in the other direction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.